How to reset Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 hard reset
This tutorial will show you how to easily remove password or unlock pattern on your Samsung ACE 4 if you have forgotten it.Be sure to back UP all of your Galaxy Ace4 data first!
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold Volume up +HOME + POWER/LOCK buttons together.
- When Samsung LOGO appears release all buttons.
- Samsung Recovery menu will come up.
- Using the volume down key highlight Wipe data / Factory reset and press the power key.
- On the next screen go down to Yes -- delete all user data and press power again to wipe all data including your assword or unlock pattern.
- After all is done select Reboot system now to boot your phone normally.
OR another way to reset the device is:
In dial pad key in Galaxy Ace 4 master reset code: *2767*3855#
This will also reset the device to factory default settings. All data will be lost!
Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 soft reset / restart the phone if it is frozen
To soft reset your Samsung Galaxy ACE4 SM-G357FZ android phone simply take out the battery and reinsert it.
Reset the device by pressing and holding POWER button for more than 10 seconds.