Samsung Exhibit T599N hard reset
1. Power off your Galaxy Exhibit T599N, pull out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Press and hold Volume UP key + HOME + POWER key at same time.
3. Keep holding the Volume UP + HOME keys after you see the Samsung logo, but release only power key.
4. When you see the Andorid robot release all keys.
5. Highlight "wipe data/factory reset" with volume down key.
6. Confirm with POWER key.
7. Highlight Yes -- delete all user data with Volume down.
8. Confirm with POWER.
9. After it's done, select reboot system now, confirm with POWER key.
or using dial pad screen factory reset code
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung Exhibit T599N Android phone: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.
You can also reset your Galaxy Exhibit T599N phone using the menu reset option. Go to menu, settings, Privacy and Factory data reset and touch reset device, then confirm.