Samsung Exhibit II 4G hard reset
Samsung T-Mobile T679 Samsung Ancora Android Recovery
To enter the Android System Recovery mode, follow these steps:
(If volume down not working try the Volume UP + power!) see method #2
1. Turn the phone off.
2. Press the Volume Down key and the Power/Lock key at the same time until the phone switches on.
3. When the logo displays, release the Power/Lock key while continuing to press the Volume Down key.
Select Factory reset using Volume button. Press power to confirm. All data will be lost!!!
Note: If you entered this menu by mistake, use the Volume Up/Down key to select Reboot system now and then press the Power/Lock key. Your phone then continues to boot up.
OR if the method above not working use this:
1. Power off your Galaxy Exhibit 4G.
2. Press and hold Volume UP key + POWER key at same time.
3. Keep holding the Volume UP key after you see the Samsung logo, but release only power key.
4. When you see download screen press MENU key to enter recovery menu.
5. Highlight "wipe data/factory reset" with volume down key.
6. Confirm with HOME key.
7. Highlight Yes -- delete all user data with Volume down.
8. Confirm with HOME.
9. After it's done, select reboot system now, conform with HOME key.
or Samsung SGH-T679 Factory reset using menu option:
In Idle mode, open the application list and select
Settings → Privacy → Factory data reset → Reset phone → Erase everything.
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung Samsung Exhibit II 4G: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.