Samsung Exhibit 4G Android hard reset
1. Power off your Galaxy Exhibit 4G T759.
2. Press and hold Volume UP key + POWER key at same time.
3. Keep holding the Volume UP key after you see the Samsung logo, but release only power key.
4. When you see download screen press MENU key to enter recovery menu.
5. Highlight "wipe data/factory reset" with volume down key.
6. Confirm with HOME key.
7. Highlight Yes -- delete all user data with Volume down.
8. Confirm with HOME.
9. After it's done, select reboot system now, conform with HOME key.
or using dial pad screen factory reset code
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung Exhibit 4G Android phone: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.