Samsung Epix SGH-i907 hard reset
Remove your SIM card prior to performing a Manual Hard Reset to prevent loss of SIM-specific information.
1. Power off the device.
2. Press and hold the H key.
3. Press the Power On key until the device starts to boot up
(red light will flash).
4. Immediately release the power key while continuing to
press the H key.
5. Wait for the Format Mode screen to appear.
6. Release the H key and follow the on-screen instructions.
Samsung Epix SGH-i907 hard reset if phone responds
Resetting your Phone to Factory Defaults
You can reset your phone’s settings and clear all data/
applications from phone’s internal memory and/or external
memory (optional microSD Storage Card) by using the Hard Reset
option. This option resets your phone to its factory default
settings, ends all applications currently running, and wipes all
data (pictures/video/contacts) from your phone.
Note: Although this action wipes all information and settings from your SGHi907,
you can circumvent the deletion of important data by storing it on
a removable microSD storage card.
- From the Today screen, press the Start key.
- Select Settings ➔ System tab ➔ Hard Reset . The Hard Reset screen displays.
- Select the Hard Reset button. A confirmation screen displays.
- Select Device, enter the displayed password, then select the Yes button to remove all settings and data stored in your device.
- Cycle power to the phone, that is, turn the power off and then on again.
- Once the phone starts, you must use the Stylus and select the LCD screen to begin the calibration process.
- Using your Stylus, select within the crosshairs that appear in the align screen.
- Follow the on screen tutorials and complete the setup process.