- by Hard Reset
Samsung T499 Dart Android hard reset
1. Turn off Samsung Dart. Press and hold Volume up key + POWER on the phone. Reset
2. When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the keys.
3. Using the volume keys, scroll down to Wipe Data / Factory Reset.
4. Press the Power key to confirm.
5. With Volume select Yes -- delete all user. Press the Power key to confirm.
After master reset select Reboot System Now. Press the Power key to confirm.
6. Your T-mobile Samsung Dart phone reseted to the factory default state.
(This should work but if not, try both volume + power)
A Samsung T499 master reset restores the original factory settings and may erase all downloaded content, including ringtones, images, programs, and contacts stored in the internal memory. It does not erase data stored on the SIM card or memory card (if available).
To perform a hard reset, follow these steps.
Samsung Dart T499 Factory Data Reset
From this menu you can reset your phone and sound settings to the factory default settings.
1. Press ➔ and then tap (Settings) ➔ Privacy.
2. Tap Factory data reset. This action erases all data from your phone except current system
software and bundled applications, or SD card files such as music or photos.
3. Tap Reset phone ➔ Erase everything.
Samsung Dart Password code try 1234
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung Dart Android phone: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.