Reset ATT Samsung A117 Settings
You can easily reset your phone to its default settings. To reset your phone:
1. When the Idle screen displays, press the Menu soft key.
2. Select Settings and press the Select soft key or the key.
3. Select Reset Settings and press the Select soft key or thekey.
4. The following options are available. Use the Up or Down navigation key to
scroll to and set options. Choose from the following:
• Phone Settings
• Display Settings
• Sound Settings
5. Press either the Select soft key or thekey to make your selection by
placing a checkmark adjacent to the option.
6. Press the Reset soft key
7. At the “Reset Settings?” prompt, press either the Yes soft key to reset, or
the No soft key to cancel. When you select the Yes soft key at the "Reset
Settings" prompt, you need to enter your phone password. Once your
phone has been reset to its default settings for those selected options, it
will restart itself in order to incorporate the new settings.
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung A117 phone: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.
If you know the hard reset using buttons / keys, pls leave a comment. All comments are welcome! :)