QMobile Noir i6 hard reset
If you are unable to power on the phone, the phone does not charge, touch panel isn't working right, try to recover the phone using the recovery menu.
Access QMobile Noir i6 Andorid recovery menu
hard reset using keys:
- Turn QMobile Noir i6 off. Press and hold volume up + power on until the recovery menu shows up
- Choose wipe data/factory reset with Volume key (power to confirm).
- Select highlight Yes -- erase delete all data press power to confirm.
- After done select reboot system now. All data will be lost!
Reset QMobile Noir i6 android phone. Unlock your QMobile Noir i6 Android phone using keys
- From the Home screen, press the Menu Key and touch Settings.
- Touch the backup and reset
- Touch Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset phone.
- Touch Erase everything. All data will be lost!