QMobile Bolt T480 hard reset
If you are unable to power on the phone, the phone does not charge, touch panel isn't working right, or want to reset the phone's lock pattern or password, try to recover the phone using the recovery menu. How to access the recovery menu on Qmobile Bolt?
Access QMobile Bolt T480 Andorid recovery menu
This is a simple step by step instructional article to help guide you through the steps of doing a hard reset on your Qmobile phone.
hard reset using keys:
- Turn QMobile Bolt T480 off.
- Press and hold volume DOWN + power on until BOLT logo shows up. Keep press the Volume DOWN key until an android robot will come up. this is only a few seconds
- To display the Recovery menu press the VOLUME UP shortly.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset with Volume key (power to confirm).
- Select highlight Yes -- delete all user data press power to confirm.
- After done select reboot system now. All data will be lost!
Reset QMobile Bolt T480 android phone. Unlock your QMobile Bolt T480 Android phone using keys
If the above method not working and you want to reset your forgotten password or unlock pattern you can reinstall the firmware on the phone. IMPORTANT: It is important to obtain the correct upgrade file/firmware for your particular model of phone.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu Key and touch Settings.
- Touch the backup and reset
- Touch Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset phone.
- Touch Erase everything. All data will be lost!