Prestigio RoadRunner 710x action camera factory resetSoft reset using RESET HOLE and factory reset from menu option
Your outdoor camera device freezes or has fatal errors
If your device freezes or hangs
You can restart the device with the RESET hole using a paper clip or a needle. Insert it in the tiny little hole on the rear of the device, next to the right LED.
Factory Reset from menu (Action camera connected to TV)
Connect the Multirunner 710x camera to TV using the HDMI cable.
Note: Make sure you have inserted an SD card in the memory card slot before you connect the device to TV.
Press the source button on the TV remote control and select the HDMI source. If you have multiple HDMI port, check which one you are using.
Turn on the camera, slide your switcher to the POWER on position. forward direction
Press the M button to display the SETUP menu on the TV.
Press R button until the DEFAULT SETTING is highlighted.
Slide the switcher forward direction to enter Default Settings.
Press R to select YES.
Slide the switcher forward direction to reset camera to Factory default settings.
Prestigio MultiRunner RR710x Update firmware update / reflashing the main softwareThis process can be use to update / upgrade the main software / firmware on your Prestigio action camera
Download your firmware file here
RR710X V1 03/05/2013 (re-cheked in 09/2015, no newer version available) zipped file size is 3,7MB
1. Copy the "RR710X_20121022_PT520ND.121022.V1.bin" or "firmware.bin" file to the SD card
2. Insert the SD card in the camera's SD card slot and turn on the camera.
3. Green light will flash slowly during the update process.
4. Device will restart after update finished.
5. Delete the "RR710X_20121022_PT520ND.121022.V1.bin" firmware file from SD card after PCDVRR710X update procedure finished.