Prestigio MultiPhone 3540 Duo hard reset1. Turn OFF your Prestigio Android phone.
2. Press the Volume DOWN + POWER on until the screen comes UP, release only power, but keep pressing the VOLUME DOWN button, when logo appears, release Volume key. (please note, if you can't enter into recovery menu try the VOLUME UP + POWER combo! )
3. Now the Prestigio Android RECOVERY menu should appear.
4. Highlight the Clear eMMC using the Volume down key and press home (in touch screen).
5. Phone will reboot automatically.
Troubleshooting Prestigio MultiPhone 3540 Duo
Restore default settings on
Warning: data of your Google account, your personalized settings, installed applications will be removed from your Prestigio Multiphone 3540 device, once you execute factory default settings, so please make a careful decision whether to restore default settings. Before restoring default settings, it is suggested to backup data/applications you want.
Prestigio MultiPhone PAP3540 Duo Android RESET from menu settings
If your GPS device is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset, click Reset device/phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
Prestigio MultiPhone 3540 Duo soft reset / restart your phoneYour device freezes or has fatal errors
If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close programs or reset the device to regain functionality. If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power button for 8-10 seconds. The device reboots automatically.
Prestigio MultiPhone 3540 Duo firmware update resetBACKUP all critical information before applying the upgrade. New firmware will delete all data on your device.
Download update.zip from Prestigio official website
1. Copy update.zip file to the SD card or to internal memory
2. Turn off your device.
3. Press and hold VOLUME UP button and press and release POWER button.
4. Wait while green robot appears.
5. Press sensor Home button.
6. Navigate with VOLUME+ and VOLUME- buttons to "Apply update from sdcard" menu item and activate it by pressing sensor MENU button.
7. Navigate with VOLUME+ and VOLUME- buttons to ZIP update file and choose it by pressing sensor
8. After update process would be finished “Install from sdcard complete”- press "Reboot system now" by pressing sensor MENU button.