Prestigio MultiPad 7 Prime PMP3270B firmware update / reflashing the main softwareThis process can be use to update / upgrade the main software / firmware on your Prestigio PMP Android tablet or remove forgotten password or remove unlock pattern, pin code.
Note: All your data on your tablet will be erased! Backup everything first.
Download your firmware file here
1. Download and extract the zip file on your e.g. PC's Desktop.
2. You need an SD card with at least 2GB capacity. Insert it in your PC's memory card reader. Be sure to not to use a multicard reader.
3. In the folder PMP3270B_V1.0.12_20130311 > PhoenixCard Tool subfolder open PhoenixCard application >
4. You should see your SD card diks letter name like E:\ if not, then click DiskCheck button.
5. Using the Img File button browse the .img file in Firmware subfolder.
6. To write the firmware on SD card click on Burn button. If you get error message, replace the SD card with another one.
7. After the write process finished remove SD card from PC's card reader and insert it in the tablet's memory card slot.
8. Turn on your tablet or restart it. Be sure to charge the tablet before the update process.
9. The progress bar will turn into green when the fimware update will finish.
10. After the process is finished remove the SD card from the Prestigio pmp3270b tablet.
You are done! Note: All your data on your tablet will be erased! Always make a backup of your important data.
It is possible that PhoenixCard tool give error message "Card Preprocess Failed! 1012", you need to replace your SD card with another.
After you have successfully upgraded your Prestigio Andorid tablet, format back your SD card to normal state, using the Format to normal button in PhoenixCard tool.