Prestigio MultiPad 2 Pro Duo hard reset
1. Turn OFF your Prestigio Android tablet.
2. Press the Volume DOWN + POWER on until the screen comes UP, release only power, but keep pressing the VOLUME DOWN button, when logo appears, release Volume key.
3. Now the Prestigio Android RECOVERY menu should appear.
4. Highlight the Wipe data / Factory reset using the Volume down key and press POWER.
5. Go to YES - delete all user data and confirm using the POWER key.
6. WAIT! Do not power off!
7. Select reboot system now.
Restore default settings on pro duo 7 pmp5670c PMP5670C_BK_DUO
Warning: data of your Google account, your personalized settings, installed applications will be removed from your Prestigio MultiPad 2 Pro Duo 7.0 device, once you execute factory default settings, so please make a careful decision whether to restore default settings. Before restoring default settings, it is suggested to backup data/applications you want.
Prestigio MultiPad 2 Pro Duo Android 4.0 RESET from menu settings
If your GPS device is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset; click Reset Tablet and then Erase everything to format your phone.