Posh Mobile Micro X S240 hard resetThis tutorial show you how to unlock or reset one of the world smallest Android phone the Micro X S240 from Posh mobile.
- Fully charge the battery.
- Turn ON the device by pressing and holding the VOLUME UP key and the power key together.
- Wait until you see an Android figure lying on its back.
- If recovery menu appears follow 6. When you see "No command" with the Andorid robot press POWER shortly (or +Vol up) to display the recovery menu.
- When Android system recovery menu appears... go and
- Highlight wipe data/Factory reset using volume down key.
- Confirm with power or Cancel using BACK key.
- Select with Vol - Yes -- delete all data and confirm using power key.
- After hard reset is done, highlight reboot system now and confirm your selection.
Be sure to backup your user data before doing a hard reset.
Resetting Your Posh Mobile Micro X S240 Android tablet using menu option factory reset
With Clean Boot, you can reset your tablet to its factory defaults. When you reset your phone, the data stored in your tablet may be erased.
1. Tap Application > Settings > Backup & reset.
2. Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything to reset the phone
reset Posh Mobile Micro X S240 Andorid 4.4 Kitkat, Mediatek CPU