Pantech Burst hard reset
Hard Reset using keys for Burst is as follows:
1. (with phone off) press and hold volume down and power key(when PANTECH appears release power but continue to hold vol down) triangle with android guy will appear.
2. tap "menu key"(button on bottom left) this will bring up Android System Recovery.
3. (using volume keys for up/down and the home key for SELECT) select wipe data/factory reset.
4. scroll down to YES and tap home key again to select.
5. select Reboot and you're all set.
***this will remove ALL DATA(contacts/photos/music files) saved to the phone, will not harm contacts on your SIM or files on your SD card(if you have one)***.
or1. From the Home screen, press the Menu Key and touch Settings.
2 Touch the Privacy
4 Touch Factory data reset.
5 Touch Reset phone.
6 Touch Erase everything.