OPPO F1 hard reset
Entering Recovery menu on OPPO F1 Using the hardware keys to remove password, PIN or reset the unlock pattern / gesture lock when you are unable to access the phone.
- Turn off the phone completely.
- Press and hold both Volume DOWN + POWER buttons until the phone turns on and OPPO logo shows up.
- Language selection menu will appear on the screen. Select English
- Next in ColorOS RECOVERY menu select Wipe data
- Select the desired option - wipe application data and be sure to select or not your important data like SMS messages, if you want to delete everything select wipe all data and removable application.
- Notification pop-up window will appear alert you that you have to re-enter your previous gmail account after you wiped out everything to enter the system. Be sure to remember your gmail account.
- Select OK on the screen. Data and cache wiped successfully.
- All data will be lost! Before doing a hard reset backup all important data.
Once you done with thate select Reboot system now. Press power to reboot the phone.
All data will be lost!
Reset & Restore
Go to Settings > Reset and restore > Restore Factory settings: Reset settings to the factory default values and delete all data.
This will erase all the data on your phone's internal storage, including:
- Your account
- System and app data and settings
- Downloaded apps
- Other user data
If the phone has a virtual SD card - not a physical memory card - be sure to switch it to on if you want to delete the data there. Also check the memory card option if you want to delete the memory card content.
Note: your UI user interface may be / look different.
On older systems you will find the menu settings very similar
Use OPPO F1 Backup and reset function
Go to Settings > Backup and reset > Factory data reset: Reset settings to the factory default values and delete all data.
Your device freezes or has fatal errors
If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close applications or reinsert the battery and
turn on the device to regain functionality. If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and
hold the Power button for more than 8-10 seconds to reboot.
If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. On the Applications
screen, tap Settings -> Backup and reset -> Factory data reset -> Reset device -> Erase everything. Before performing the factory data reset, remember to make back-up copies of all important data stored on the device.
OPPO F1 soft reset / restart
Press and hold for 8-10 seconds to reset the device if it has fatal errors or hang-ups, or freezes. This will restart your OPPO F1 Android device.