Resetting your Resetting your phone will remove all the data from the
its memory which include contacts, tasks, calendar
appointments, and more, and restore the phone back to the
factory default settings.
To reset your phone
1. Click Start > Accessories > Clear Storage.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the phone.
The phone will restart after it has been reset.
O2 XPhone II 2 hard reset with keys
1. Turn off your phone or take out battery and reinsert it.
2. Press and hold both the soft keys, then press POWER ON for 1 sec
3. Release POWER ON button, but keep pressing both soft keys
4. When you see the hard reset message, release soft keys and press "0" to hard reset the phone