Resetting Your Device
To perform a soft reset
Use the stylus to press the RESET button found at the bottom of your device. Your device restarts and displays the Today screen.
O2 XDA Stellar Hard reset
You can also perform a hard reset (also known as a full reset). A hard reset should be performed only if a normal reset does not solve a system problem. After a hard reset, the device is restored to its default settings - the way it was when you first purchased it and turned it on. Any programs you installed, data you entered, and settings you customized on your device will be lost. Only Windows Mobile® software and other pre-installed programs will remain.
Important If Encrypt files placed on storage cards is or was enabled before, then backup all files from the storage card before using Clear Storage, hard reset or updating the ROM system software. Otherwise you will no longer be able to access the encrypted files on the storage card. Use ActiveSync or Windows Mobile Device Center to transfer files between your storage card and computer. After the procedure, copy your files back to the storage card.
To perform a hard reset using device keys
1. Press and hold the left SOFT KEY and the right SOFT KEY, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the RESET button at the bottom of your device.
2. Release the stylus, but continue pressing the two SOFT KEYs until you see the following message on the screen:
3. Release the two SOFT KEYs, and then press the button on your device.
Warning! Your device will be set back to factory default settings. Please ensure any additional installed programs and/or user data have been backed up before a hard reset is performed.
To perform a hard reset using Clear Storage
1. Tap Start > Settings > System tab > Clear Storage.
2. Type “1234” in the box and tap YES.