Nokia Lumia 822 hard resetIf your phone isn't responding
Do the following:
• Switch the phone off, and remove the battery. After about a minute, put the battery back in, and switch the phone on.
• Update your phone software.
• Reset your phone. This restores the factory settings, and erases all your personal content, including apps you've purchased and downloaded. On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings > about > reset your phone.
To hard reset your Nokia Lumia 822
Factory reset Nokia Lumia 822 from the menuOn the start screen Scroll down to the bottom of the screen. Tap arrow.
- On the Start screen, tap .
- Tap Settings > about phone.
- Tap reset your phone, and then tap yes.