Nokia Lumia 810 hard resetIf your phone isn't responding
Do the following:
• Switch the phone off, and remove the battery. After about a minute, put the battery back in, and switch the phone on.
• Update your phone software.
• Reset your phone. This restores the factory settings, and erases all your personal content, including apps you've purchased and downloaded. On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings > about > reset your phone.
To hard reset your Nokia Lumia 810
- On the Start screen, tap .
- Tap Settings > about phone.
- Tap reset your phone, and then tap yes.