- by Hard Reset
Nokia Lumia 800 hard reset
Hardreset via Keys:
Charge your phone. Turn off your Nokia 800. Hold Volume Down + Camera + Power
Release Power, but hold Volume Down + Camera for 5 secs. Release buttons
Phone will start with factory settings without prompting
First try this to soft reset your Nokia 800 Lumia. Press and hold the Volume down and Power buttons until it vibrates, after that you have to release all the keys then phone will vibrate 3 times.
To hard reset your Nokia Lumia 800 using key combination
Turn off your Nokia Lumia 800. Press and hold the following buttons Camera + Volume down + Power until your phone vibrates, then release only the Power key and keep pressing the Camera + Volume down for a couple of seconds 4-5s.
- On the Start screen, tap .
- Tap Settings > about phone.
- Tap reset your phone, and then tap yes.
Repair Nokia Lumia 800 do one of the following
• Reboot your Nokia 800 phone. Press and hold the power key for about 10 seconds. The
phone switches off. To switch your phone on again, press the power key.
• Update your phone software
• Restore the original factory settings