Nokia Lumia 1320 force reboot and factory resetOn your RM-994 Press and hold both the Volume down and the Power keys for 15 seconds. Warning! All downloaded apps, messages, all data will be deleted and restored to factory state!
Nokia Lumia 1320 hard reset
First try this to soft reset your Nokia 1320 Lumia. Turn off your Nokia 1320 Press and hold the Volume down and Power buttons until it vibrates, after that you have to release all the keys then phone will vibrate 3 times. All data will be lost!
To hard reset your Nokia Lumia 1320 using key combination - WP8 - Windows Phone 8
Recover your Windows phone 8 phone Nokia Lumia 1320 reset forgotten password Nokia Lumia 1320 phone, unlock your Nokia Lumia 1320 rm 940 reset Nokia rm-995
1. Turn your Lumia 1320 off. Make sure your battery is charged at least 50%.
2. Press Volume DOWN and keep pressing it while you connect the charger until you see an exclamation mark!.
3. Press - in this order - Volume UP - Volume DOWN - POWER - VOLUME DOWN.
4. Your phone will reset and reboot. Pls be patient during the reset process.
Do not forget to check for updates Go to Settings > Phone Update.
Factory reset Nokia Lumia 1320 from the menu
On the start screen Scroll down to the bottom of the screen. Tap arrow.
- On the Start screen, tap .
- Tap Settings > about phone.
- Tap reset your phone, and then tap yes.
reset nokia 1320, factory reset Nokia Lumia 1320 phone, resetting RM-996, RM-994, rm-995