Nokia Lumia 1020 force reboot and factory resetPress and hold both the Volume down and the Power keys for 15 seconds. Warning! All downloaded apps, messages, all data will be deleted and restored to factory state!
Nokia Lumia 1020 hard reset
First try this to soft reset your Nokia 1020 Lumia. Turn off your Nokia 1020 Press and hold the Volume down and Power buttons until it vibrates, after that you have to release all the keys then phone will vibrate 3 times. All data will be lost!
To hard reset your Nokia Lumia 1020 using key combination - WP8 - Windows Phone 8
Recover your Windows phone 8 phone Nokia Lumia 1020 (WP 7 see below) reset forgotten password Nokia Lumia 1020 phone, unlock your Nokia Lumia 1020
1. Turn your Lumia 1020 off.
2. Press Volume DOWN and keep pressing it while you connect the charger until you see an exclamation mark!.
3. Press - in this order - Volume UP - Volume DOWN - POWER - VOLUME DOWN.
4. Your phone will reset and reboot. Pls be patient during the reset process.
To hard reset your Nokia Lumia 1020 using key combination - WP7 - Windows Phone 7
Turn off your Nokia Lumia 1020. Press and hold the following buttons Camera + Volume down + Power until your phone vibrates, then release only the Power key and keep pressing the Camera + Volume down for a couple of seconds 4-5s until the phone reboots.
Do not forget to check for updates Go to Settings > Phone Update.
Factory reset Nokia Lumia 1020 from the menu
On the start screen Scroll down to the bottom of the screen. Tap arrow.
- On the Start screen, tap .
- Tap Settings > about phone.
- Tap reset your phone, and then tap yes.
reset nokia 1020, factory reset Nokia Lumia 1020 phone