Nokia BH-703 hard reset
To repair and reset your Nokia BH-703 :
Clear pairings or reset the headset
To clear all the pairing settings from the headset when the headset is on, press and hold the multifunction key, and move your finger three times on the touch-sensitive area toward the multifunction key. The indicator light alternates between red, green, and blue twice. After the settings are
cleared, the headset enters the pairing mode for about 5 minutes (the indicator light flashes blue quickly).
To reset the headset if it stops functioning even though it is charged, plug the charger into the headset while you press and hold the multifunction
key. The reset does not clear the pairing settings.
Nokia BH-703 pairing
Pair the headset
1. Ensure that your mobile device is switched on.
2. To pair the headset if it has not been previously paired with a device, switch on the headset. The headset enters the pairing mode, and the
indicator light starts to flash blue quickly.
To pair the headset if it has been previously paired with another device, ensure that the headset is switched off, and press and hold the
multifunction key until the indicator light starts to flash blue quickly.
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on the mobile device, and set it to search for Bluetooth devices. See the user guide of your device for
4. Select the headset (Nokia BH-703) from the list of found devices.
5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your device, if your device asks you to do so. In some mobile devices, you
may need to make the connection separately after pairing. See the user guide of your device for details. You only need to pair the headset
with your device once.
If pairing is successful, the headset appears in the menu of the mobile device where you can view the currently paired Bluetooth devices.