Nokia BH- 503 hard reset
To repair and reset your Nokia BH-503 :
Clear the settings or reset the headset
To reset the headset if it stops functioning, although it is charged, plug the
charger into the headset, and press and hold the multifunction key and press
the volume up key. The reset does not clear the headset settings.
To clear the pairing and volume settings, switch off the headset, and press and
hold the multifunction key and press the volume up key until the indicator
light alternates red, green, and blue three times.
Nokia BH- 503 pairing
1. Ensure that your phone is switched on.
2. If the headset has not been previously paired with a device, switch on the headset. The headset enters the pairing mode, and the indicator light starts to flash blue quickly.
If the headset has been previously paired with another device, switch off the headset, and press and hold the multifunction key until the indicator light starts to flash blue quickly.
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone, and set it to search for Bluetooth devices. See the user guide of your phone for instructions.
4. Select the headset from the list of found devices.
5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your phone. In some phones, you may need to make the connection separately after pairing. You only need to pair the headset with your phone once.
If pairing is successful, the headset appears in the menu of the mobile phone where you can view the currently paired Bluetooth devices.
When the headset is connected with your mobile phone and ready for use, the indicator light of the headset slowly flashes blue.