Nokia BH-302 hard reset
To repair and reset your Nokia BH-302:
To reset the headset if it stops functioning, although it is charged, briefly press the multifunction key and the middle of the volume key while it
is plugged into a charger. This reset does not clear your settings (for example, pairing settings).
Pair the headset
1. Ensure that your phone is switched on and that the headset is switched off.
2. Press and hold the multifunction key (for about 8 seconds) until the indicator light is continuously displayed.
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone, and set the phone to search for Bluetooth devices.
4. Select the headset from the list of found devices.
5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your phone. In some phones you may need to make the connection
separately after pairing. You only need to pair the headset with your phone once.
If the pairing is successful, the indicator light briefly flashes five times, and the headset appears in the phone menu where you can view the
currently paired Bluetooth devices.
The headset is now ready for use.