Nokia BH-213 hard reset
To repair and reset your Nokia BH-213 :
Clear settings or reset
To delete the pairings from the headset or reset the headset, switch off the headset, and press and hold the multifunction key for over 8
Nokia BH-213 pairing
Pair the headset
1. Ensure that your phone is on and the headset is off.
2. Press and hold the multifunction key (for about 5 seconds) until the green indicator light starts to flash quickly.
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone, and set it to search for Bluetooth devices.
4. Select the headset from the list of found devices.
5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your phone. In some phones, you may
need to make the connection separately after pairing.
When the headset is connected to your phone and is ready for use, the green indicator light flashes slowly.