Nokia BH-200 hard reset
To repair and reset your Nokia BH-200 :
To reset the headset if it stops functioning, although it is charged, briefly press the power key and the middle of the volume key while it
is plugged into a charger. This reset does not clear your settings (for example, pairing settings).
Nokia BH-200 pairing
1. Switch on your phone and the headset.
2. Activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone, and set the phone to search for Bluetooth devices. See the user guide of your phone for
3. Select the headset (Nokia BH-200) from the list of found devices.
4. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your phone. In some phones you may need to make the connection
separately after pairing. See the user guide of your phone for details.
You only need to pair the headset with your phone once.
5. If the pairing is successful, the headset beeps and appears in the phone menu where you can view the currently paired Bluetooth