Nokia BH-108 hard reset
To repair and reset your Nokia BH-108 :
Clear settings or reset
To clear all the settings from the headset, switch off the headset, and press and hold the multifunction
key for about 8 seconds. The headset beeps twice, and the red and green indicator lights alternate. After the
settings are cleared, the headset enters pairing mode.
To reset the headset if it stops functioning, even though it is charged, connect the headset to a charger while you press and hold
the multifunction key.
Nokia BH-108 pairing
1. Make sure your mobile device is switched on and the headset is off.
2. If the headset has not been previously paired with a device, switch on the headset. The headset enters pairing mode, and
the green indicator light starts to flash quickly. If the headset has been previously paired with a device,
make sure the headset is switched off, and press and hold the multifunction key for about 5 seconds until the green indicator
light starts to flash quickly.
3. Within about 3 minutes, activate the Bluetooth feature on your device, and set it to search for
Bluetooth devices. For details, see the user guide of your mobile device.
4. Select the headset from the list of found devices.
5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your device. In some devices, you may
need to make the connection separately after pairing. When the headset is connected to
your device and is ready for use, the green indicator light flashes slowly. To manually connect the headset to
the last used device, press and hold the multifunction key for about 2 seconds, or make the connection in
the Bluetooth menu of your device. You may be able to set your device so that the headset connects to it