Nokia BH-106 hard reset
To repair and reset your Nokia BH-106 :
Clear settings or reset
To delete the pairings from the headset when it is switched off, press and hold the power key and the
answer/end key (for about 5 seconds) until the red and green indicator lights start to alternate.
To reset the headset if it stops functioning, even though it is charged, connect the headset to a charger
while you press and hold the power key.
Pair and connect the headset
1. Ensure that your mobile device is switched on and the headset is off.
2. Press and hold the power key (for about 5 seconds) until the green indicator light starts to flash quickly.
3. Within about 3 minutes, activate Bluetooth connectivity on your device, and set it to search for Bluetooth devices.
4. Select the headset from the list of found devices.
5. If necessary, enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your device. In some devices, you may need to make the connection separately after pairing.
When the headset is connected to your device and is ready for use, the green indicator light flashes about every 5 seconds.