Nokia BH-105 hard reset
To repair and reset your Nokia BH-105 :
Clear settings or reset
To reset the headset if it stops functioning, even though it is charged, connect the headset to a charger while you press and hold
the power key. USE AC-3, AC-4, AC-5, AC-8, or DC-4 charger.
To delete the pairings from the headset when it is switched off, press and hold the power key and the answer/end key (for about 5
seconds) until the red and green indicator lights start to alternate.
Pair and connect the headset
1. Ensure that your mobile device is switched on and the headset is off.
2. Press and hold the power key (for about 5 seconds) until the green indicator light starts to flash
3. Within about 3 minutes, activate Bluetooth connectivity on your device, and set it to search for
4. Select the headset from the list of found devices.
5. If necessary, enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your device. In some
devices, you may need to make the connection separately after pairing.
When the headset is connected to your device and is ready for use, the green indicator light flashes about
every 5 seconds.