Nokia BH-101 hard reset
To repair and reset your Nokia BH-101:
Clear settings or reset
To delete the pairings from the headset, switch on the headset, and press and hold the multifunction key and the volume up key for about 5
seconds until the indicator light alternates between red and green.
To reset the headset if it stops functioning, although it is charged, press and hold the multifunction key,
and plug the headset into a charger.
Nokia BH-101 pairing
Pair the headset
1. Ensure that your phone is switched on and the headset is switched off.
2. Press and hold the multifunction key (for about 8 seconds) until the green indicator light starts to flash quickly.
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone, and set the phone to search for Bluetooth devices.
4. Select the headset from the list of found devices.
5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your phone. In some phones, you may
need to make the connection separately after pairing. You only need to pair the headset with your
If the pairing is successful, the headset appears in the phone menu where you can view the currently
paired Bluetooth devices.
When the headset is connected to your phone and is ready for use, the green indicator light flashes slowly.
To switch on, press and hold the multifunction key for about 5 seconds.
The headset beeps, and the green indicator light starts to flash. The headset tries to connect to a paired device.