Nokia BH-100 hard reset
To repair and reset your Nokia BH-100:
Clear settings or reset
To clear the pairing settings from the headset, switch off the headset, and press and hold the power key and the
answer/end key until the red and green indicator lights start to alternate.
To reset the headset if it stops functioning, although it is charged, plug the headset into a charger, and
press the power key and the answer/ end key at the same time.
Nokia BH-100 pairingPair the headset
1. Ensure that your phone is switched on and the headset is switched off.
2. Press and hold the power key until the green indicator light starts to flash quickly.
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone, and set the phone to search for Bluetooth devices.
4. Select the headset from the list of found devices.
5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your phone. In some phones you may
need to make the connection separately after pairing. You only need to pair the headset with your
If the pairing is successful, the headset beeps and appears in the phone menu where you can view the
currently paired Bluetooth devices. The headset is now ready for use.