MyAudio Series7 708 hard reset using buttonsIf you are unable to turn on your MyAudio Series7 tablet or you have forgotten your PIN password or unlock pattern, you need to enter Recovery mode and reset your device completly or update its firmware from SD card.
To get into the recovery mode on you MyAudio Series7 tablet
1. Turn your tablet compeletely off.
2. Press and hold both Volume UP and DOWN and POWER keys together to turn ON your tablet.
3. Release POWER key but keep pressing the Volume keys.
4. After 1-2 seconds release all keys.
5. Andorid Recovery menu should come up.
6. Select and highlight Wipe data / Factory reset using volume key, pree power.
7. Highlight Yes - delete all user data press power key.
8. All data will be deleted! Some files may not be deleted. e.g. in Pictures folder etc.
9. After it is done select Reboot system now.
MyAudio Series 7 hard reset from menu
Backup & reset You can back up settings and other data associated with one or more of your Google Accounts. If you
need to replace or factory reset your device, you can restore your data for any accounts that were previously backed up.
Touch Settings on the desktop\[Personal] Backup & reset\ [Personal Data] Factory data reset > Reset tablet > Erase everything. All data will be lost!
MyAudio Series 7 708w hard reset using firmware update
MyAudio Series7 708 soft reset
Press and hold POWER for 8 seconds. Restart your MyAudio Series7 tablet by pressing the power again (Power on).
Reset your device
If your device is not functioning or keeps freezing: Long press the Power key for about 8 seconds to shut down your
device. Press the Power key to restart.