MyAudio Phone Series5 Plus hard reset using firmware updateImportant! Use only official firmware for your phone!
- Your phone
- USB cable
- You need a PC with Windows XP or Windows 7 OS to use the firmware update tool.
1. Download and extract / unzip the firmware file. Download official myaudio firmware
2. Install all needed USB driver and restart your PC.
3. Go to "Tool and firmware" folder and run Flash tool.exe file
4. Follow the instructions below:
5. Browse firmware file (using scatter-loading button), “MTK6577_android_scatter...” (the file is located in the same folder as “Flash_tool.exe”
6. Click “Firmware-> Upgrade”
7. Connect your myaudio phone (phone must be turned off) via USB port (the process will start automatically)
8. When the upgrade process has finished a green circle will appeare.
9. Disconnect the phone and turn ON your phone. First boot takes a little longer then usual.
If you are unable to turn on your MyAudio Phone Series5 Plus phone or you have forgotten your PIN password or unlock pattern, you need to enter Recovery mode and reset your device completly or update its firmware from SD card.
MyAudio Phone Series5 Plus hard reset
To get into the recovery mode on you MyAudio Phone Series5 Plus phone
1. Turn your phone compeletely off.
2. Press and hold both Volume UP and DOWN and POWER keys together to turn ON your phone.
3. Release POWER key but keep pressing the Volume keys.
4. After 1-2 seconds release all keys.
5. Andorid Recovery menu should come up.
6. Select and highlight Wipe data / Factory reset using volume key, pree power.
7. Highlight Yes - delete all user data press power key.
8. All data will be deleted! Some files may not be deleted. e.g. in Pictures folder etc.
9. After it is done select Reboot system now.
MyAudio Phone Series5 Plus hard reset from menu
Backup & reset You can back up settings and other data associated with one or more of your Google Accounts. If you
need to replace or factory reset your device, you can restore your data for any accounts that were previously backed up.
Touch Settings on the desktop\[Personal] Backup & reset\ [Personal Data] Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything. All data will be lost!
MyAudio Phone Series5 Plus soft reset
Press and hold POWER for 8 seconds. Restart your MyAudio Phone Series5 Plus phone by pressing the power again (Power on).
Reset your device
If your device is not functioning or keeps freezing: Long press the Power key for about 8 seconds to shut down your device. Press the Power key to restart.