MyAudio 708QA firmware update / firmware upgrade
1. Install PhoenixSuit and install driver. Download it from the official website
Please note, that the official website is not availble any more. Use the following Google drive link to download MyAudio 708QA firmware
2. Click on Firmware and browse the downloaded .img image file.
3. Connect the tablet to the PC computer using USB cable, but press the VOLUME UP key while you connect the cable. (Device should be turned off.)
4. If you need drivers you can find it in Program Files/AllWinnertech/PhoenixSuit/Drivers folder.
5. Press UPGRADE button. DO NOT disconnect the device during the update procedure. After firmware update device will restart.