MyAudio 7 708 hard reset using firmware upgradeWhat you will need
1. LiveSuit software upgrade tool - you can download it from the manufacturer's website
2. .img firmware file - you can download it from the manufacturer's website
3. USB drivers
4. A thin tool e.g. a needle or a paper clip to press the RESET button which is located in the MIC hole.
5. USB to microUSB cable
6. The MyAudio tablet itself
7. PC with Windows OS
Note: All data will be lost after the update.
1. Download the firmware you need from the manufacturer's website - Please note the official website does not available any more - check Google drive link
(Type in the search box your tablet's type)
MyAudio series 7 firmware on Google driveGoogle drive
2. Download the Livesuitpack and unpack it. Run "LiveSuitPack105_english.exe" and it will extract all the files you will need.
3. Run Livesuit.exe
4. Click on SelectImg and browse the firmware file with .img extension and its file size is about 400-450MB file
5. Now the tricky part, how to connect your tablet to your PC computer.
There is a hidden RESET button inside the MIC hole (yes, in the microphone hole) which is located next to the microUSB connector on the side of the tablet. Press it gently with a paper clip or similar thin tool, and while you press it connect the micro usb cable.
On your PC your OS will recognize the tablet as unknown device but it will search for drivers. Browse the folder, where your livesuit tool is. Windows 7 will find the driver, but it will give you a warning pop up window, click yes. Be sure to install the official driver.
There will be two pop up window which will ask you do you really want to format your tablet. Choose yes.
6. LiveSuit will start the upgrade process. DO NOT power off the tablet. DO NOT interrupt the firmware upgrade process in any way.
It will take at least about 3-5 minutes. Be patient. After the Process bar shows 100% Done, a pop up message should come up "Update success". Click OK.
Now you are done, you have updated your tablet or reflashed it. Disconnect the usb cable. Now you can turn on your tablet.
Check out How to hard reset myAudio tablet
Resetting MyAudio 704SR, MyAudio 708AB firmware update, resetting myaudio 708w tablet,
IT seems that the official myaudio website closed forever and the myaudio .img files are not available anymore.
I find this Myudioworld firmware download link somewhere. It is not an official myaudio firmware download Google drive, but may help some of you.