MyAudio 1008B firmware update / firmware upgrade
1. Download the firmware update files from the official website.2. Copy the files to a microSD memory card.
3. Turn the tablet off.
4. Insert the memory card in the SD card slot.
5. Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button together until the MyAudio Logo displays on the screen.
6. The update procedure will begin. Wait until the process is over, the device will restart after the update.
DO NOT power off the device during the update process.
Make sure to backup all your important data before you update your device!
Recovery from the device recovery partition
1. Power off the device.
2. Press and hold Volume DOWN and POWER buttons until the RED text displays on the screen. Release all keys.
3. Press POWER button for a few seconds.
4. Wait until the device reinstall it's firmware. Do not interrupt the process in any way. Do not power off the device.
5. After the recovery process finished the device will restart. Done. All data will be lost!