by Hard Reset
Reset Motorola XT615
1. Turn off your Phone. Press and hold Volume UP/Down and Power button.
2. The phone should go into Fastboot mode. Press the Volume down key to select the Android Recovery option.
3. When you see Android let go of the Volume down key.
4. Next open the Menu by tapping on the bottom right corner of the screen.
5. Now select Wipe data/Factory reset option.
6. Then press OK.
7. On the confirmation screen, select Yes and OK to proceed.
8. Android will now begin to reset the device. When you see the "reboot system now", Press OK.
To reset your phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, touch Menu > Settings
> Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset phone.
Before you buy a new cell phone or new tablet, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery, backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card before factory reset. It is impossible to recover your data after doing a hard reset, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without insurance, if your cell phone lost, damaged or stolen at least your invaluable data is backed up in a safe place. If you are about to sell your phone and you want to wipe your personal data, or if your phone affected with virus you have to do a hard reset. In some cases, you can delete the forgotten password or lock pattern from your device as well. All information is for devices with stock based ROMs. If you are using rooted device, always back up your EFS folder first, containing your IMEI info, etc.!