Reset Motorola XT615
1. Turn off your Phone. Press and hold Volume UP/Down and Power button.
2. The phone should go into Fastboot mode. Press the Volume down key to select the Android Recovery option.
3. When you see Android let go of the Volume down key.
4. Next open the Menu by tapping on the bottom right corner of the screen.
5. Now select Wipe data/Factory reset option.
6. Then press OK.
7. On the confirmation screen, select Yes and OK to proceed.
8. Android will now begin to reset the device. When you see the "reboot system now", Press OK.
To reset your phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, touch Menu > Settings
> Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset phone.