- by Hard Reset
Before you buy a new cell phone or new tablet, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery, backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card before factory reset. It is impossible to recover your data after doing a hard reset, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without insurance, if your cell phone lost, damaged or stolen at least your invaluable data is backed up in a safe place. If you are about to sell your phone and you want to wipe your personal data, or if your phone affected with virus you have to do a hard reset. In some cases, you can delete the forgotten password or lock pattern from your device as well.
Motorola XT390 hard reset AndoridXT390 Factory Reset - Recovery menu
1. Turn off your Motorola XT390 phone.
2. Press Volume up + Volume down + Power for 2-3 seconds.
3. From the Boot options screen, use the Volume down key to navigate to the next option, then select the Recovery by using the Volume up key.
4. When you see the Motorola logo screen, press the Volume up + Volume down key.
5. On the next screen, press the Volume down key to the Wipe data / factory reset, then use the power key to select reset.
6. Press Volume down key to select YES - delete all user data and press the power key.
7. When prompted for a reboot, press the power key.
8. Wait for the reboot.