Motorola XT390 hard reset AndoridXT390 Factory Reset - Recovery menu
1. Turn off your Motorola XT390 phone.
2. Press Volume up + Volume down + Power for 2-3 seconds.
3. From the Boot options screen, use the Volume down key to navigate to the next option, then select the Recovery by using the Volume up key.
4. When you see the Motorola logo screen, press the Volume up + Volume down key.
5. On the next screen, press the Volume down key to the Wipe data / factory reset, then use the power key to select reset.
6. Press Volume down key to select YES - delete all user data and press the power key.
7. When prompted for a reboot, press the power key.
8. Wait for the reboot.