Motorola Tundra VA76r hard reset
There are a few things that might be causing your phone to freeze.
Try the following to correct the issue:
1. Make sure your battery is fully charged.
2. Remove and reinsert the battery
3. Turn the phone off and then on.
4. If you recently downloaded any item, such as a game or application, try to uninstall the item.
5. Check for software updates.
reset Motorola Tundra VA76r settings
Reset default settings for all options except the unlock code, security code, and lifetime timer:
Press MENU center button > Settings > Phone Settings > Reset > Reset All Settings
delete Motorola Tundra VA76r data
Caution: This option erases all information you have entered (including contacts and calendar entries) and content you have downloaded (including photos and sounds) stored in your phone’s memory. After you erase the information, you can’t recover it.
This option does not delete USIM card information:
Press MENU center button > Settings > Phone Settings > Reset > Delete All Data