Reset Motorola RAZR XT910 hard reset
unlock RAZR "Pattern" lock or a "Passcode"
Motorola Razr hard reset using buttons
- Power the device off.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button until the device powers on. When the device screen goes blank release the buttons and quickly press Volume Up!
- When the Boot Mode Selection Menu comes up release volume.
- Press Volume Down to select Recovery mode then press POWER to confirm. If not work try Volume Up
- From the Droid with triangle screen, simultaneously press Volume Up to display Andorid system recovery menu
- Select wipe data / factory reset then press the Power button.
Use Volume keys to navigate options.
- Select Yes -- delete all user data then press the Power button.
Use again Volume keys to navigate options.
After wiping data select reboot system now and press the Power button.
Note: All data will be lost! Always back up your data before doing a hard reset operation.
Step 1) With the phone off, Press & Hold the VOL UP+ & VOL DOWN- buttons simultaneously then while continuing to hold the VOL UP+ & VOL DOWN- buttons Press and Hold the POWER button till a menu appears.
Step 2) Use the VOL DOWN- button to navigate the menu & the VOL UP+ to select the RECOVERY option.
Step 3) When presented with a logo with an exclamation mark! Press & Hold the VOL UP+ & VOL DOWN- buttons simultaneously to bring up the next menu of options.
Step 4) Use the VOL DOWN- button to navigate the menu & the POWER button to select the Wipe data / Factory reset option.
Step 5) Use the VOL DOWN- button to navigate the menu to confirm this selection. Press the POWER button to begin the Factory Reset. (This may take a few minutes just be patient and wait.
Step 6) Once the task has completed press the POWER button to restart the device.
To reset your phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, touch Menu > Settings
> Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset phone.
Razr Crash recovery
In the unlikely event that your smartphone stops responding to touches and key presses, try a forced
reboot—press and hold both Power , up and down volume key for 10 seconds.