Motorola MOTO G1 xt1033 hard reset
1. Power on the phone while you press Volume Down (if not working try both Vol down + Volume UP) keep them pressed for 3 second.
2. AP Fastboot Flash mode menu come up - Select Recovery mode using the volume down key and Vol UP to confirm.
3. The phone will reboot.
4. When an android robot appears on the screen lying on its back with "No command" below press power for over 10-15 seconds and than press Volume UP to access the recovery menu.
5. In the recovery menu highlight and select Wipe data / Factory reset using the volume keys and confirm with power.
6. On the next screen select Yes -- delete all user data using the volume keys and confirm with power.
7. After everything wiped out press power to reboot the phone. Reboot system now.
AP Fastboot Flash mode (S) 41.13 (sha-7dc8e78, ) CPU: MSM8226 CS eMMC: 16GB Sandisk DRM:1024MB Elpida S4 SDRAM Device is LOCKED. States Code: 0
Connect USB Cable
Boot mode Selection Menu Vol UP Selects, Vol down Scrolls / highlight
Recovery Factory Barcodes BP Tools QCOM
If your phone stops responding to touches and key presses, try a forced reboot - press and hold both the Power and Volume Down keys until your phone goes
dark and restarts. If necessary, hold the Power key to turn your phone back on.
or factory reset your Moto G from menu
To reset your phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, touch Apps > Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > Reset Phone.
Warning: All downloaded apps and user data on your phone will be deleted. Data on the cloud will not be deleted.
Forgotten pattern: If you enter the wrong unlock Pattern five times, your device shows a Forgot pattern? option that lets you enter your Google account email and password to unlock your device.
Motorola MOTO G1 Xt1033 soft reset
If your phone frozen or slow down just take out battery and reinsert it, then power on your phone.