Motorola MOTO G 2nd gen Moto XT 1063 hard reset using phone buttons
Crash recovery fastboot recovery
1. Power off the Moto G 2014. xt1068
2. Press and hold Both Volume UP/DOWN keys + power on the phone.
3. After a few seconds when the recovery options menu displayed release all keys.
4. With Volume DOWN key select and highlight Recovery press Vol up to to get in Recovery "No command" screen where Android green robot lying.
5. Press Volume UP and POWER keys to display recovery Factory reset options.
6. Using the Volume down key go to Wipe data / Factory Reset press power.
7. Using the Volume down key go to Yes -- delete all data and press power.
All data will be lost! Make sure you have backed up all your important to data to an external media.
Wait until the device resetting itself. After all is done select reboot system now! You are done.
If your phone stops responding to touches and key presses, try a forced reboot - press and hold both the Power and Volume UP + Down keys until your phone goes dark and restarts. If necessary, hold the Power key to turn your phone back on.
or factory reset your Moto G from menu
To reset your phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, touch Apps > Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > Reset Phone.
Warning: All downloaded apps and user data on your phone will be deleted. Data on the cloud will not be deleted.
Forgotten pattern: If you enter the wrong unlock Pattern five times, your device shows a Forgot pattern? option that lets you enter your Google account email and password to unlock your device.