Reset Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
Power the Razor Maxx off.
Press and hold the Volume up + down then press the Power button.
Release all buttons and select recovery.
Enter recovery menu by pressing both volume keys.
Select with Vol down Factary reset wipe data. Press Power to confirm.
Select Yes ---- delete all data and confirm with power.
When finished select reboot now option.
All data will be deleted!
simply try a forced reboot: press and hold both Power and the down volume key for up to 10 seconds.
To reset your phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, touch Menu > Settings
> Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset phone.
Warning: All data on your smartphone will be deleted.
(Nothing on the microSD memory card is deleted.)
To boot into safe mode just press both volume keys after power on your razr maxx, and keep holding both volume keys until you see safe mode on the screen. To turn safe mode off, just reboot your motorola phone.
Motorola Razr hard reset using buttons
- Power the device off.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button until the device powers on. When the device screen goes blank release the buttons and quickly press Volume Up!
- When the Boot Mode Selection Menu comes up release volume.
- Press Volume Down to select Recovery mode then press POWER to confirm. If not work try Volume Up
- From the Droid with triangle screen, simultaneously press Volume Up to display Andorid system recovery menu
- Select wipe data / factory reset then press the Power button.
Use Volume keys to navigate options.
- Select Yes -- delete all user data then press the Power button.
Use again Volume keys to navigate options.
After wiping data select reboot system now and press the Power button.
Note: All data will be lost! Always back up your data before doing a hard reset operation.