Motorola DROID RAZR M hard reset
Reset your Motorola DROID RAZR M Android phone
To reset your smartphone to factory settings and erase all the data on your smartphone, tap Apps > Settings
> Privacy > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone.
Warning: All downloaded apps and user data on your smartphone will be deleted. Data on your micro SIM card
and microSD memory card will not be deleted.
If your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset, click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
Your device freezes or has fatal errors
If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close programs or reset the device to regain functionality. If your
device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power key for 10-15 seconds. The device will reboot automatically.
While using your device, be sure to back up important data. When disposing of your device, back up all data and then reset your device to prevent misuse of your personal information.
Motorola Razr hard reset using buttons
- Power the device off.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button until the device powers on. When the device screen goes blank release the buttons and quickly press Volume Up!
- When the Boot Mode Selection Menu comes up release volume.
- Press Volume Down to select Recovery mode then press POWER to confirm. If not work try Volume Up
- From the Droid with triangle screen, simultaneously press Volume Up to display Andorid system recovery menu
- Select wipe data / factory reset then press the Power button.
Use Volume keys to navigate options.
- Select Yes -- delete all user data then press the Power button.
Use again Volume keys to navigate options.
After wiping data select reboot system now and press the Power button.
Note: All data will be lost! Always back up your data before doing a hard reset operation.