Motorola DEXT MB220 hard reset
1. When the phone is off, press CAMERA button + POWER ON phone.
2. Press VOLUME DOWN to get into recovery mode, then on the QWERTY keyboard press "ALT+L"
3. Press Menu Back key to reboot.
Dext Factory Reset
To reset your phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone,
press Menu > Settings > SD card & phone storage > Factory data reset > Reset phone.
Warning: All data on your phone will be deleted.
Motorola DEXT Crash recovery
If your phone stops responding
to taps and key presses, try a quick reset. Remove the
back cover and battery, then replace and turn on your phone as usual.
To perform a Master Reset:
Note: These steps are for most Motorola phones. Please refer to your phone's user guide for more detailed instructions.
1. Press Menu.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Initial Setup.
4. Select Master Reset.
5. Enter the security code (000000) and press Ok.
6. The phone will request confirmation to "Reset All Phone Settings".
7. Press Yes