Motorola Defy Soft reset
Crash recovery - Restarting Motorola Defy
1. From the main home screen, tap menu
2. Tap Settings, then Privacy
3. Tap Factory data reset
4. Tap Reset phone
5. Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm
Motorola MB525 Defy hard reset using buttonswhen you cannot log in to DEFY android forgotten gesture LOCK 100% solved forgotten google account
1. Turn the power off. When Motorola DEFY is frozen, take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
When you see the little DROID just press the LOWER RIGHT of the touch screen! On newer ROM versions press Volume UP + DOWN
4. From the menu: Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button
7. Press Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO or press the touch screen to select, then the lower LEFT corner OK to hard reset Defy.
All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the Motorola DEFY. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory default state.
Press Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO or press the touch screen to select, then the lower LEFT corner OK to hard reset Defy.
DEFY will reboot after selection, then it will take some time to DEFY RESETTING itself.
After Defy master reset You can select language e.g English (United States)
and it will setup your new factory default Motorola DEFY