Motorola Cliq XT MB501 hard reset
Motorola CLIQ XT MB501 hard reset
1. Turn the power off. If your Motorola CLIQ XT is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
2. Press and hold the Power and Camera buttons
3. Release the Camera button
4. Press and hold the Volume Down key
5. Select Factory Reset on screen and press OK
If this solution doesnt work, try the following:
1)Pull the battery out for 10 seconds and reinsert it.
2)Press and hold the Camera button, volume down button, and Power button.
Release the Camera & power button when prompted and keep holding the volume button.
3)Release the volume button when a yellow exclamation appear on the display
4) Touch the (Right bottom corner in the screen) to enter the menu.
5) Use the volumes buttons to go up and down to select (factory reset).
6) Press camera button to submit