by Hard Reset
Before you buy a new cell phone or new tablet, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery, backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card before factory reset. It is impossible to recover your data after doing a hard reset, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without insurance, if your cell phone lost, damaged or stolen at least your invaluable data is backed up in a safe place. If you are about to sell your phone and you want to wipe your personal data, or if your phone affected with virus you have to do a hard reset. In some cases, you can delete the forgotten password or lock pattern from your device as well. All information is for devices with stock based ROMs. If you are using rooted device, always back up your EFS folder first, containing your IMEI info, etc.!
Motorola Cliq XT MB501 hard reset
Motorola CLIQ XT MB501 hard reset
1. Turn the power off. If your Motorola CLIQ XT is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
2. Press and hold the Power and Camera buttons
3. Release the Camera button
4. Press and hold the Volume Down key
5. Select Factory Reset on screen and press OK
If this solution doesnt work, try the following:
1)Pull the battery out for 10 seconds and reinsert it.
2)Press and hold the Camera button, volume down button, and Power button.
Release the Camera & power button when prompted and keep holding the volume button.
3)Release the volume button when a yellow exclamation appear on the display
4) Touch the (Right bottom corner in the screen) to enter the menu.
5) Use the volumes buttons to go up and down to select (factory reset).
6) Press camera button to submit