Motorola Cliq 2 hard reset
This will remove everything that was imported, added or installed on the device. Everything is deleted! Nothing stored on the MicroSD will be affected. Your information is automatically backed up to the MOTOBLUR server. Your information will be restored when you login with your user name and a password.
1. Factory Data Reset
* From the screen of your phone, open the Applications Tray. (circle located in the middle at the right of the display screen) Or press the Menu button on the left from your screen.
* Tap Settings.
* Scroll down and tap Privacy.
* Tap Factory Data Reset.
* Tap Reset Phone.
If you are unable to navigate through the menu to perform a factory data reset, you can follow the steps outlined below:
1. Power off the phone, press and hold "x" key on the keyboard, then press the power button.
2. Wait for the "triangle ! / Android" screen then release the "x" key
3. Press the "@" key to bring up recovery menu
4. Use Navigation Keys (left/right) to select “wipe data/factory reset" and press the Enter/Rtn key
5. Navigate on-screen menu to select “Reboot System Now” and press Enter/Rtn key
6. Wait for device to reboot
7. Login in with your credentials